Installing Storemapper on Squarespace couldn’t be easier. You only need to do this once.
First click here to get your embed code.
Now we just need to create a page in Squarespace to put the code in.
1. Create a new Page in your Squarespace Admin.
2. On a newly created page hover over and click on the black “insert point”
3. Scroll down the block menu and click ‘Code’
4. Make sure the drop-down is set to HTML and paste in your code snippet.
5. Save the block, Save the page and click ‘View Page’ to confirm the map is rendering.
That’s it!!! Please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any issues.